We require a Stores Supervisor to join this busy team. If you have a passion for managing materials and people, and would like to be part of a friendly and enthusiastic team, where each day provides fresh challenges and opportunities, then this role will provide an interesting and rewarding career for you.
You will head up our busy parts department which supplies both the manufacturing workshop and extensive supply of spare parts globally. You will be an integral part of the team to ensure that the right part is in the right place at the right time. With a background in engineering or manufacturing you will understand engineering drawings and terminology, enabling you to be part of the quality control process and competitive sourcing of materials.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This is an excellent opportunity for a Stores Supervisor with a “hands on” background in engineering and manufacturing. You’ll be methodical and reliable, with an excellent attention to detail and have a passion for accurate and reliable parts management. You’ll also have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Experience in managing a supply chain from purchasing to end user.
- Understanding of MRP systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Detailed and accurate approach to documentation.
- Understanding of engineering drawings and terminology
- Excellent relationship, communication & organisational skills.
- Strong teamwork abilities and able to manage a team.
- Driving licence.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (General manager)
Call +44 (0)1205 311313 to find out more
To apply send a CV and covering letter to:
83 Swineshead Rd