A UK, privately owned company with a global reputation and customer base.
Based in Boston, Lincolnshire, at the heart of some of the UK’s highest-grade agricultural land, and adjacent to the growing North Sea east coast renewables sector, Mastenbroek is a long-established, privately owned company with a worldwide reach and support network.
We have grown into a globally respected name through our focus on creating the innovations and technology that lead our field – we were the first to offer patent technology that allows trenching in hard rock and permafrost, for example – and offering our customers’ a comprehensive trenching product range along with tailored engineering solutions.
In addition to the core range of Mastenbroek trenchers, we engineer solutions for a host of other applications:
- Auxiliary equipment for trenching, such as crawler trucks for backfilling, pipe and cable handling to synchronize trenching and product placement
- Machine automation and control using Trimble® precision laser and GPS with RTK accuracy
- Farm Works™ software for all aspects of drainage survey, analysis, design, installation and as installed mapping
- Cutting technology and product placement for sub-sea trenching – incorporated into Mastenbroek design and build vehicles, or customers own vehicles
- Ground stabilisation and ground water control using in-situ mixing of soil and binder to create below ground structures
- Cutting technology for green waste composting
- Water course maintenance and dredging using Herder® and Conver® specialized machinery
Mastenbroek is a long-standing Trimble® Authorised Dealer offering customers access to their comprehensive range of water management solutions based on laser and GPS technology. Mastenbroek is also a long standing dealer for Herder® and Conver® offering customers access to their comprehensive range of water course and vegetation maintenance and inland water course dredging machinery.
Find out more