A foreman is sought to head up our machine builds. If you have a passion for engineering and would like to be part of a friendly and enthusiastic team, where each day provides fresh challenges and opportunities, then this role is for you.
As the Workshop Foreman, you will work closely with your team to ensure machine builds are
completed to a high standard and within the time frame given, in an organised and health and safety compliant environment. You will have demonstrable welding skills and experience of mechanical hydrostatic machinery fitting and assembly, enabling you to lead by example.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This is an excellent opportunity for a Workshop Foreman with a “hands on” background in engineering and manufacturing. You’ll be methodical and reliable, with excellent attention to detail. You’ll also have the following skills and demonstrable experience:
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings
- Experience of installing machine hydraulic systems
- Experience of working in an engineering manufacturing environment
- MIG welding of mild steel
- Mechanical machinery fitting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of supervising a workshop
Mastenbroek is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke machines and training will be provided for the right candidate who has the transferable skills.
Call +44 (0)1205 311313 to find out more
To apply send a CV and covering letter to:
83 Swineshead Rd