This is an exciting opportunity to join our well-established, friendly business that is offering a varied role with fresh challenges and a rewarding career path. A genuinely competitive salary is offered together with generous holiday entitlement and benefits.
Working as part of the after-sales support team as a Mobile Plant Service Engineer, you’ll be involved in the service, maintenance, and repair of Mastenbroek trenching machinery, both factory based and off site, including:
- Service and maintenance of mobile machinery
- Testing, diagnostics and repair of machine hydraulic and electrical systems
- Installation and maintenance of laser and GPS machine control systems
- Mechanical machinery fitting and welding
- Commissioning and operator training for new machines
- UK wide travel with occasional nights out, and some international travel
You will have demonstrable skills and experience of mechanical machinery fitting, maintenance and welding. You will be methodical and reliable, with excellent attention to detail and have a passion for high quality engineering. You’ll also have the following skills and demonstrable experience:
- Working knowledge of hydraulic pumps, motors, and components. Closed loop and open loop hydraulic fluid power systems. Electrohydraulic control systems and proportional hydraulic control.
- Ability to read and interpret hydraulic and electrical system drawings and schematic circuits
- Ability to trouble shoot hydraulic and electrical systems
- A full driving licence, preferably clean with no penalty points
- You must be a good problem solver and able to work on your own initiative. The role is customer facing, so excellent communication skills are essential and the drive to go above and beyond
If you have relevant transferrable skills, training will be provided for the right person.
Closing date: 29th February 2024
Call +44 (0)1205 311313 to find out more
To apply send a CV and covering letter to:
83 Swineshead Rd