We require a Part Time Accounts Assistant (working approximately 20 hours per week with hours to be agreed) to join our busy team. If you have appropriate knowledge and experience and would like to be part of a friendly and enthusiastic team, where each day provides fresh challenges and opportunities, then this role will provide an interesting and rewarding career for you.
You will provide support to the Finance Manager. You will be an integral part of the team with responsibility for bank reconciliation, credit control, supplier payments, Intrastat declaration, VAT reconciliation, wages, HR administration including maintaining personnel, timesheet, holiday & sickness records and assisting the Finance Manager whenever possible. With a background in accounting you will have experience of the processes involved enabling you to be an effective member of the team.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant requiring a part time role. You’ll be methodical and reliable, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy. You’ll also have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in an accounting environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Understanding of accounting systems and processes.
- Experience of Sage payroll.
- Detailed and accurate approach to documentation.
- Excellent relationship, communication & organisational skills.
- Strong teamwork abilities.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Finance manager)
Call +44 (0)1205 311313 to find out more
To apply send a CV and covering letter to:
83 Swineshead Rd