We require a Manufacturing Production Manager to join our busy team. If you have a passion for engineering, and would like to be part of a friendly and enthusiastic team, where each day provides fresh challenges and opportunities, then this role will provide an interesting and rewarding career for you.
You will work closely with our engineers to ensure machine builds are delivered to specification, budget and on time, within an organised and health and safety compliant environment. Specific duties will include:
- Managing the in-house and subcontracted fabrication and machine shop work flow.
- Setting production priorities and managing all resources.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvements within the manufacturing processes.
- Recruitment and mentoring of skilled and apprentice engineers and technicians
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This is an excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Production Manager with a “hands on” engineering background. You’ll be methodical and reliable, with an excellent attention to detail and have a passion for high quality manufacturing. You’ll also have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in managing manufacturing operations, scheduling and prioritising resources.
- Understanding of continuous process improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of operating health & safety and quality management systems.
- Understanding of MRP systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Detailed and accurate approach to documentation.
- Excellent relationship, communication & organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, determined to succeed and the ability to motivate others.
- Strong teamwork abilities and able to manage, train and mentor a shop-floor workforce.
Call +44 (0)1205 311313 to find out more
To apply send a CV and covering letter to:
83 Swineshead Rd