Due to continued domestic and international growth, a Fitter / Welder is sought to join our team. If you have a passion for engineering, and would like to be part of a friendly and enthusiastic team, where each day provides fresh challenges and opportunities, then this role will provide an interesting and rewarding career for you.
Working as part of a machine assembly team, you’ll be involved in the entire machine build process. From welding of fabrications, installing engines and associated hydraulic components to final machine assembly and testing.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will have demonstrable welding skills and experience of mechanical machinery fitting and assembly. Training will be given if required to develop you into a multi-skilled technician.
You’ll be methodical and reliable, with an excellent attention to detail and have a passion for high quality engineering. You’ll also have the following skills and demonstrable experience:
- MIG welding of mild steel
- Mechanical machinery fitting and use of hand and machine tools
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings
- Be self-motivated, efficient, communicative and able to work as part of a team.
The following skills are desirable, but not essential:
- TIG welding of stainless steel and aluminium
- Experience of hydraulic systems.
- Experience of working in a heavy engineering manufacturing environment.
Call +44 (0)1205 311313 to find out more
To apply send a CV and covering letter to:
83 Swineshead Rd